1. I am new to the station and I want to get my child admitted in MRPS. What should I do?

Answer : You are requested to fill in the Admission form.

2. How do I get the form?

Answer : Visit MRPS A Wing during working hours 08:00 am to 02:00 pm on any working day. Alternatively you may download the form from the school website i.e. www.mrpssagar.com

3. If my Child is coming from an APS does She/He still have to give a test?

Answer : No, Army Public School & KV transfer cases do not have to give any entrance test, however if your child is/was studying in non APS he/she has to appear for the test.

4. I want to seek admission in class I for my child but he/she in underage only by one day/few days, will my child get admission?

Answer : Any child who is underage by one day or few days for any class, admission will not be granted.

5. What documents are required at the time of admission?

Answer : Transfer Certificate & Serving Certificate.

6. I will be leaving the station after 3 months. Do I Still have to pay the Annual charges for the entire year?

Answer : Annual charges have to be paid initially for the entire year.